Aker Carbon Capture is a dedicated carbon capture technology company with solutions, services and technologies covering the entire CCUS value chain from capture, transport, utilization through to storage of CO2 and enhanced oil recovery.
We serve a range of industries with carbon emissions, including cement, waste-to-energy, oil & gas and steel. The company has more than two decades of experience and technology development through our legacy as part of the Aker Group.
Aker Carbon Capture is listed on Merkur Market operated by the Oslo Stock Exchange under the ticker "ACC-ME".
- Stock exchange notifications
- Mandatory notification of trade by primary insiders
- Disclosure of large shareholdings
- Sep 23, 2020: Extraordinary General Meeting
- Nov 3, 2020: Third-Quarter Results 2020
- Feb 12, 2021: Fourth-Quarter Results 2020
- Apr 20, 2021: Annual General Meeting
- May 4, 2021: First-Quarter Results 2021
- Jul 9, 2021: Second-Quarter and Half-Year Results 2021
- Oct 26, 2021: Third-Quarter Results 2021
Presentation of Aker Carbon Capture and Aker Offshore Wind
On August 25, 2020, Aker ASA hosted a presentation of Aker Carbon Capture and Aker Offshore Wind.
Aker Carbon Capture has strong strategic and financial support from the Aker group, including Aker Horizons and Aker Solutions.
- Aker: Long-term, financially strong owner exercising active ownership. Industrial entrepreneur with a solid track record and extensive industrial expertise, with knowledge of capital markets
- Aker Horizons: Long-term support of accelerated decarbonization, EPCI strategy, financing and structuring, M&A and strategy
- Aker group of companies: Alliances on technology, products, and project management, established customer network and relationships and driving digitalization through utilization of knowledge within the portfolio of companies
Are you an investor or analyst with a question about Aker Carbon Capture? Feel free to get in touch with our IR contact.