To find the optimal solvent, we led Northern Europe’s largest R&D program together with industry and Norwegian research partners. We used more than 45 researchers over eight years to test more than 90 different solvent cocktails. From these, the best candidates were further tested in six different industry pilots utilizing our Mobile Test Unit, a fully functioning carbon capture plant that was brought to the test sites across Europe and the U.S.
Best-in-Class HSE Profile
- Non-hazardous for aquatic organisms
- Readily biodegradable
- Improved energy consumption
- Low degradation and waste
- Minimum corrosion
- Efficient reclamation with an HSS removal of about 90 percent
Cost-Efficient and High-Performing
- CO2 capture rate of about 90 percent
- Minimum emission to air
- More than 99 percent CO2 purity
- Minimum liquid waste
- Less energy requirement
- Cheaper materials with a lifetime of more than 25 years
- Easy operation and monitoring
Want to know more?
Our carbon capture experts will get back to you as soon as possible, normally within 24 hours.