Aker Carbon Capture has seen a strong growth in ongoing projects ranging from concept studies to post-FEED. These include feasibility studies for several European waste-to-energy and cement companies, FPSO operators as well as Department of Energy-funded CO2 studies in the US Gulf of Mexico.
First Commercial Scale Projects Using Aker Carbon Capture Technology
Norcem - Big Catch Framework Agreement Within Cement Industry
- EPC contract and 5-year service agreement
- Contract date: 2020 (pending government funding)
- Size: 400,000 metric tons CO2 per annum
Twence Just Catch™ Contract Within Waste-to-Energy Industry
- EPC contract
- Contract date: 2019 (pending i.a. government funding)
- Size: 100,000 metric tons CO2 per annum
Want to know more?
Our carbon capture experts will get back to you as soon as possible, normally within 24 hours.